- Advanced range of shiny diamonds
- More than 1,000,000 certified diamonds
- Beautiful diamond jewelry made from superior equipment
- Intelligibility and accuracy in work
- Obtain a gemological appraisal that confirms the ring’s value for insurance purposes.
- Get a certificate from an impendent diamond grading facility.
- Verify that the jeweler offers money back guarantee and a hassle-free return policy.
- It’s important to get insurance to protect your diamond in the event that it is lost or stolen.
- Prefer wholesale diamond engagement rings dealer to get the beat price.
It was 4 July 1999 when Victoria and David exchanged diamond rings. Victoria Beckham is definitely leading the posh life as till now David has gifted around 13 diamond engagement rings to Victoria with an estimated cost of $6.5 million. For women engagement rings are reminder of everlasting but for Victoria it’s a fashion statement. The most expensive diamond engagement ring which Victoria owns is a £1million huge heart shaped diamond ring.
Angelina Jolie got engaged with Brad Pitt in 2012 and got $250,000 engagement ring which took Brad Pitt along with jeweller Robert Procop one year to design. Brad Pitt’s stunning choice of engagement ring perfectly reflects his love and commitment for Angelina. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie got married to each other in 2014 and their diamond wedding rings were in the making for two years from the engagement.
Kidman’s engagement ring from Australian star Keith Urban is not one solitaire stone, but rather a Cartier ring of diamonds surrounding her finger with an estimated cost of around $50,000.
For her third marriage, to rapper Kanye West, Kardashian accepted a more than 15-carat diamond ring with an estimated cost of around $1.6 million.
Desire of having such elegant diamond wedding rings is not very hard. Dubai Wholesale Diamonds is the premium agency in Dubai / Uk / Ireland dealing in diamond engagement/wedding rings, earrings and several other diamond jewellery at wholesale price.
How you can drastically reduce the cost of your diamond purchase if on a budget?To the professional diamond merchant the underlying paramount principle is to offer clients the very best deal possible. This emanates from vast experience in the field of diamonds subsequently viewing and grading diamonds almost on a daily basis equips the diamondteer with enough knowledge and confidence to propose just the right diamond. Clients typically purchase and wear these dazzling rocks and feel happy about their acquisition and possibly pass it to their next of kin or as tradition has it they are ultimately passed down to younger generations. Whereas the role of a professional diamond grader or merchant is one of essence. The essence to contribute something of value at an unbeatable price. The advice to clients should be unbiased and clear – based on facts. A few of these facts are the topic of this discussion but it will not be possible to go into great detail in terms of technicalities to keep it short and simple. Size: Firstly a diamond appears on average 30% larger to the naked eye once mounted on the “right ring” which helps in expanding the face of the diamond so to speak i.e the top part of the diamond to the observer. An experienced technical team can advise which is the most suitable ring design. Thus if a client is seeking to purchase a 2 carat diamond it is sometimes advisable depending on the budget of the client to purchase a 1.60 -1.70 carat diamond as that will appear to the observer as a 2 carat diamond – keeping in mind again if it is mounted on a suitable ring design.
- RD 1.01 Ct Very Good G VVS1: $7,620
- RD 1.00 Ct Very Good G VS1: $6,535
- RD 1.01 Ct Very Good G SI2: $4,540 (savings of over $3,000)
- RD 2.00 Ct Very Good G VVS1: $25,477
- RD 2.00 Ct Very Good G VS1: $23,110
- RD 2.00 Ct Very Good G SI2 : $15,895 (savings of almost $10,000)