Whether you are planning an intimate proposal or a public proclamation of your love, presenting your would be wife with the perfect diamond engagement ring will enhance the joy of the moment. She’s sure to remember your proposal forever, and will treasure her carefully chosen engagement ring as a symbol of your eternal love. While it’s uncommon for a couple to shop together for an engagement ring, some grooms still prefer to surprise the to-be-bride with a ring of their choosing. After choosing from yourself, may be you can ask for a second opinion from one of the close friend of your would be wife.
In regard to diamonds, cut and shape are not synonymous terms. While the diamond’s cut refers to the number of facets and their proportions, its shape is used to describe the overall form of the finished stone. Some common shapes of the diamonds, diamond engagement rings have are round diamonds, princess cut diamond, oval diamond, marquise diamond, pear shaped diamond, cushion shaped diamond, emerald cut diamond, heart shaped diamond and radiant cut diamond.
Nuggets of wisdom while purchasing your diamond engagement ring:
- Obtain a gemological appraisal that confirms the ring’s value for insurance purposes.
- Get a certificate from an impendent diamond grading facility.
- Verify that the jeweler offers money back guarantee and a hassle-free return policy.
- It’s important to get insurance to protect your diamond in the event that it is lost or stolen.
- Prefer wholesale diamond engagement rings dealer to get the beat price.
Diamond rings stand out in every occasion. They make heads turn. As per research polls, women prefer to buy wholesale diamonds anytime compared to the other jewellery. Women have a special attachment, or maybe we could even call it an obsession towards diamonds. It does have the magnetic effect towards people.
DWD (Dubai Wholesale Diamonds) have Selection of 1,200,000+ GIA CERTIFIED DIAMONDS Priced Lowest Globally.